• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Dishwasher

Chicfila

We just bought a new 2021 390mp and pick it up 12/15. While at the dealership, they showed us where they were installing dishwasher in another unit just like ours. They are trying to discourage us from having one installed because the dishwasher doesn’t fit exactly and they are having to move the power outlet on the island and replace that panel because of the hole. Blaming it on parts shortage. Do you know of the dishwasher that the dishwasher prep was designed for will be back in stock? I really want the dishwasher but don’t want to leave 5th wheel at the dealership for weeks.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @Chicfila - your unit was prepped for the Vesta brand dishwasher. That said, we believe that brand may now be discontinued. We suggest you check around as you may find one still in stock somewhere.

We believe with some modification the the vertical stiles, that you can make the space fit the Fisher-Paykel brand dishwasher.

Hope this helps and reach back if you have more questions.

mooree

My kitchen is too small to install a permanent dishwasher, so I ordered this portable dishwasher from Farberware on Amazon. It's been almost 6 months since I've owned this, and I have never been happier. The settings are super easy to use and navigate. I use pods when washing my dishes, and it works with the pods I use. I recommend using the extended wash for pods, though.

Last edited: