• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Dan & Aryn in VA - Avenue 22ml

AAtchison

Hi all - somehow I missed this thread when I posted the other day about our new 22ml (just picked up last week!) in a different thread. New to Alliance (although, been following the brand for a few years) and the world of 5th wheels so we're both excited and apprehensive. Have had travel trailers for the last 10ish years and I've wanted a 5'er for a while so finally broke my husband down. His condition was that we start "small" so I found the smallest 5th wheel I could find that still seemed like it was built with some sense of quality (I know, controversial topic!) - the Avenue 22ml!

We live in Virginia with our son, Tyler, who will be going off to college next year :cry: so as of right now, we do mainly weekend trips and almost always stay pretty close to home. However, once our son goes off to college, I'm hoping we'll be able to travel a little more and stay out on the road a bit. We both work remotely so we have a pretty good opportunity for it. My dream would be to push the pause button on everything and go out on the road for ~1yr to see all the things. . .but, that's a dream that's still a little ways out and I envision a bigger 5'er for that venture. So, I'm viewing our sweet little 22ml as our "dream starter" and getting us ready for setting off on that adventure one day.

Really excited to be hear and learn alongside of all the other FamALLY!

Last edited: