• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Cost

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I’m new to Alliance and would like to know average cost for Paradigm 310 RL.
For the last 18 months, the cost of materials has been erratic, heading mostly higher. As such, Alliance RV and all other RV manufacturers have had to take price adjustments to the cost of the units to our dealers. Some dealers may hold units at varying prices depending on the purchase date.

Point here is that these days, it's hard to establish an average cost for a unit with so many variables at play based on material supply cost changes.

I suggest you reach out to a couple of nearby dealers to obtain a quote for a 310RL with the options you prefer.

Whitewolf

I believe trying to find an 'average' cost will be next to impossible. I've seen $20K+ differences between dealers for reasons I don't understand. As @Jim Beletti said, try a couple of dealers close to you. That being said, I didn't like the pricing (or attitude) of a dealer 200 miles away and instead went to a dealer 3 states and 800 miles away. Better pricing and better attitude.

Todd80

Good points made by Jim and Whitewolf. Another factor in pricing is shipping fees. The closer a dealer is to Elkhart, IN, the cheaper shipping fees will be for the dealer. Whether the dealer chooses to reflect that on their pricing is up to them. And with rising fuel costs, I'm sure shipping fees will increase as well and be passed on to the consumer. So be prepared to do some driving for the best deal.