• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Ceiling

MorPep

Has anyone had experience with repairing a slide ceiling panel that's sagging, and or falling out?
This is in a 2022 Paradigm 310RL we purchased new in 2023.
I've had to retape the seam between the two panels where it came apart after taking delivery of it and now it's falling out over the theater seats where it meets the header trim.
20240311_145909.jpg

Thanks.
Tom

Bozo

I would peak in behind the panel and and spot some glue onto the frame. Just a thought. I have bottom panel of cabinets coming loose. Only thing dealer does is add more staples.

Terri&KevinGates

We have a 22 310RL also. The seam in the slide was falling when we got it and it got put on the list for warranty work. The dealer claimed they fixed it but when we got it home it had dropped down again. We pulled the seam tape down and there is a piece of wood running down that seam but no staples were ever put in it at the factory. The dealer didn’t staple it either. We got seam tape from Alliance, stapled it up and it has been good since.

Terri&KevinGates

I didn’t look at your picture close enough. It looks like you are missing a piece of trim. That should be stapled up to the slide frame With a trim piece on the seam image.jpg

MorPep

We have a 22 310RL also. The seam in the slide was falling when we got it and it got put on the list for warranty work. The dealer claimed they fixed it but when we got it home it had dropped down again. We pulled the seam tape down and there is a piece of wood running down that seam but no staples were ever put in it at the factory. The dealer didn’t staple it either. We got seam tape from Alliance, stapled it up and it has been good since.
We had that exact same issue, same exact circumstances too! and it does indeed appear that we may be missing that trim piece.

Bozo

Hate to say it, but these things should have been caught by quality control/pdi. Alliance, come on.