• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Basement disaster battle lol

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The passthrough is HUGE in the 340. We decided on having the slideout tray installed...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Here is the video I did during the install at the National Rally last year.

RockDr896

The passthrough is HUGE in the 340. We decided on having the slideout tray installed...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Here is the video I did during the install at the National Rally last year.
I have been debating whether to put in slides on mine. My wife has me carrying a rather large quantity of dog fence, I call our "gated community". If I take the time to see how far I can push my wall back of the 370FB, maybe I will do that. I also have a large 3 burner camp chef 90 cooking system, that would really be nice to slide out to load and unload.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I have been debating whether to put in slides on mine. My wife has me carrying a rather large quantity of dog fence, I call our "gated community". If I take the time to see how far I can push my wall back of the 370FB, maybe I will do that. I also have a large 3 burner camp chef 90 cooking system, that would really be nice to slide out to load and unload.
GET IT!!! You will not regret it. One of the best things I've added so far.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I second @Oregon_Camper on the MORryde tray. I've had them in 8 fifth wheels so far. Wouldn't be without one. It just makes organization (using bins) and access super simple.

Hotrodjohn

Added some doors and latches to the underfoot bucket storage. It’s super nice but they migrated to hanging out during travel. Problem solved 😎IMG_3600.jpegIMG_3601.jpeg