• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Backup Camera

I love that they had the wiring for the backup camera waiting on our Avenue ml22, I just wish they had included a switch so it isn't always drawing power. Or, did I not find the switch?

2 Allies

Our switch is on control panel next to all the light switches. Ours is a Paradigm 385FL.

Hope this helps.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We have the switch in our Paradigm 340RL, but I don't use it. I tapped into the marker lights to power my Haloview camera. I like having it like that, as it forces me to remember to turn on my lights while towing. Plus, knowing me, I would forget to turn the switch on...get all ready to pull away from campground then then have to get out of truck...lower stairs...turn switch on...and raise stairs...go back to truck. :)

Here is the video on did for the Haloview (3 camera solution) I installed on our Alliance.

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies. I opened up the owners manual and it pictures a switch unfortunately the picture does not match what I have. When I get home I will have a look behind the panel hoping the wire is run but no switch was installed. Fishing a wire from the clearance lights may be a better bet. Will also hope to find why the black tank level indicator is a no show, not that they are known for being accurate.