• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

anyone know how/if easy to pull the bedroom door jam off ? wshr/dryer install

johnda98

23.5 inches wide ventless dryer.. need a bit of clearance.. door off.. but looks like jam has to come off also for extra inch.

any tricks ?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Slow and steady. I'd start by prying off from the top and working my way down. I think I saw on a prior post that the frame was nailed in (with nail gun) so it might be on tight, but it will come off with the correct amount of pressure.

johnda98

Thanks Jim... I'll look closely for finish pin nail heads.. must be a good inch or so
looks like wash is 1/8th narrower than most of the frame.. sooo it might squeeze !

johnda98

@johnda98 - you may want to use 2 layers of wide blue painters tape on the cabinet edges to protect them from scratches during installation.
smart tip Jim - thanks mate (I'm a Brit)

cool.. Alliance RV door frames are then 1/8 inch wider than common RV washer dryers, by design then.. cool.
GE 24 inch model.
  • Dimensions: 33 1/4 H x 23 7/16 W x 25 5/8 D

johnda98

I love Brits. Where are you located at this time? I'm in Texas.

Texas.. arh.. one of the last true republics.. that and maybe Florida. Brits.. same language(mostly) .. but very different meanings of meanings.

my location... with the highest 'quality' of neighbors of all.. Coyotes.. on the Utah plateaus. BLM only .. OHV BLM best.. not so many 'campers' .. just noisy OHV bike lovers... birds of a feather.. flock together.

.. ps.. thinking of raising my 4 leveling jacks by 2 bolt holes.. if enough hydraulic slack.... to save scrapping the dirt or worse(rock) .. when hauling up BLM access roads.. deep ruts.. never those use them much anyway.. like to sleep like a spider.. feel each vibe n rocking.. just like a sailboat at anchor

oh Jim.. quickly.. they are 7,200 axles on 41-15 valor ? .. not 7000 ? confirm. thnks. looking up what grease spec those hubs take.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Texas.. arh.. one of the last true republics.. that and maybe Florida. Brits.. same language(mostly) .. but very different meanings of meanings.

my location... with the highest 'quality' of neighbors of all.. Coyotes.. on the Utah plateaus. BLM only .. OHV BLM best.. not so many 'campers' .. just noisy OHV bike lovers... birds of a feather.. flock together.

.. ps.. thinking of raising my 4 leveling jacks by 2 bolt holes.. if enough hydraulic slack.... to save scrapping the dirt or worse(rock) .. when hauling up BLM access roads.. deep ruts.. never those use them much anyway.. like to sleep like a spider.. feel each vibe n rocking.. just like a sailboat at anchor

oh Jim.. quickly.. they are 7,200 axles on 41-15 valor ? .. not 7000 ? confirm. thnks. looking up what grease spec those hubs take.
Utah - love it there. We need to go back and spend more time, though not like you're doing it. A but rough for me :)

I raised my front jacks 2 bolt holes and never looked back.

As for your axles, best to take a look at the placard on the ODS exterior wall below the bed slide. Or look at the decal stuck on the axles.