• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

any-model.. 'GENERAL' on breaker panel.. 15amp.. anyone know what? this circuits.

johnda98

'GENERAL' on breaker panel.. 15amp.. anyone know what this runs to ?

all others - fine.. it is wired up but cant determine what to ?

Alliance ??

thanks

Ours is all the plug outlets not on the GFCI, which is the TV\main entertainment center, TV plug in the bed room, bedroom TV, bedroom wall outlet (not the bedside outlets), and the outlet by the nick nack counter, and the random USB outlets close to the 120v outlets that I mentioned above. I flipped off the breaker and used an outlet tester to see what worked and what did not.

johnda98

Ours is all the plug outlets not on the GFCI, which is the TV\main entertainment center, TV plug in the bed room, bedroom TV, bedroom wall outlet (not the bedside outlets), and the outlet by the nick nack counter, and the random USB outlets close to the 120v outlets that I mentioned above. I flipped off the breaker and used an outlet tester to see what worked and what did not.
thanks.. I'l test TV bedroom .. main tV and my garage walls are on the WATERHEATER circuit.