• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

40ft toy haulers

mvdon

I like what Valor has to offer and want to purchase one but not everybody wants a 45ft trailer for weekends getaways, seem most brands now days are making all these 45ft trailers but hardly any 40ft with 12-13ft garage. Lots of RV parks aren't made for huge campers.
I like to be able to get to bathroom, bedroom and part of refrigerator when slides are close.
I like the 40V13 Valor but wish it was shorter. I like all the 12v stuff, 3 A/C's, big awnings, Generator and solar.

-Maybe take away the half bathroom, pantry and window, that should take away about 2-3 ft. Don't need two toilets. There's still lots of cabinet space.
-Take out the second couch and window.
-A Queen bed slide for bedroom instead of king.
-For the small slide maybe a smaller 40" tv so slide could be little bit smaller, don't need a 50 inch tv when I'm only sitting 4-5ft from it. I don't like big slides on stair side, i want to be able to sit under all of the awning not just the end 2ft. Love the refrigerator and TV outside
-Need a useable 12-13ft garage, not say its 12-13ft but then forget to tell you that the patio and stupid all season doors take up 12-15" of the garage.
-Keep the loft, I like the opening in living area, I been seeing lots of loft openings in garage which i think is stupid, making your kids sleep in loft smelling like gas fumes all night when hauling toys is dumb. I use my toy hauler to haul toys not a play room.
-Not sure if I like or dislike bathroom barn door.

Attachments

• 40V13-02-24.png
    40V13-02-24.png
    672.6 KB · Views: 4

mvdon

I don't like the 36A15 bedroom fold up mattress, can't used bedroom when slide is closed.
I looked at the 37V13, its not bad but I really don't want a big slide taking up space on the stair side, plus they stop making that model.
There's another company that has a model i like but my local store doesn't carry them or work on them plus they use a digital screen(tablet) to control everything in RV instead of manual switches, I guess I'm old school and like manual switches plus I think it would easier to work on.
Trying to use our local mom and pop store but they don't keep to many toy haulers. They can order Alliance's. They seem to be a great dealer to work with.

Bozo

I don't like the 36A15 bedroom fold up mattress, can't used bedroom when slide is closed.
I looked at the 37V13, its not bad but I really don't want a big slide taking up space on the stair side, plus they stop making that model.
There's another company that has a model i like but my local store doesn't carry them or work on them plus they use a digital screen(tablet) to control everything in RV instead of manual switches, I guess I'm old school and like manual switches plus I think it would easier to work on.
Trying to use our local mom and pop store but they don't keep to many toy haulers. They can order Alliance's. They seem to be a great dealer to work with.
There are options out there. Don’t recall manufacturers though. mid 30’ units if I recall. Some with 17’ garages.