• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

385FL SaniMarine Toilet Full Light

BnB

On our newly purchased 385FL the main toilet full light comes on when the black tank is 1/3 full. I am guessing and our dealer is researching that they may have the wire connected to the wrong location on the sending unit. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Todd80

Those waste water tank sensors are always less then reliable....on all RV's. I stopped paying attention to those fill indicators a long time ago.

BnB

Todd, it is not the black tank sensor it is the sensor that control the toilet and allows it to flush. It registers full when the black tank is at 1/3 or less. Having us to drain the black tank every day or so.

Grassjohn

We have a 385 and there is a separate/dedicated level sensor for the main bath toilet. Ours works properly.

BnB

GrassJohn, thanks! Could mean that we have a bad control head or something. I should have an update this week.

Grassjohn

Our best wishes for an easy fix! We’ve had our 385 since May 2021 and love it. Had the usual types of fixes, all handled during delivery, or at the Owners Rally last August, or by me.
I did a lot of internet digging and found many manuals online, including the toilet manual.

BnB

I found the basic operating manual but not a detailed one. If you have the link for it, please post.

BnB

BA8FECCF-8095-4D22-843B-CB9D2D27162C.jpegDisconnecting the orange wire for full indicator has eliminated the light coming on a 1/3full. Seems to be a tank sensor issue.

Todd80

You previously mentioned that the toilet won't flush when the tank full indicator light is on. Since you pulled the orange wire to that sensor will the toilet now flush?

BnB

Yes. And it doesn’t illuminate when the tank is 2/3 full but until they find out from Alliance, this beats emptying the tank after day or so.

Thriftyatl

The orange is power. I put it back on because the flush didn’t sound right. It doesn’t make sense. So I pulled the 100% wire. please tell me if I’m wrong. I’ll let you know if I find out first. It may e just to warn you that it may quit flushing. We never filled the black tank in our Red.