• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

295MK battery

BryanValRox

What battery(ies) come standard on a 24 295MK?
The answer to your question would be, it would depend on what the dealer decides to install. Our 2024 310RL came with a Deka Marine Master deep Cycle # DP27. I believe that it is standard practice to have the battery dealer installed upon delivery to the end user.

CL8992

The answer to your question would be, it would depend on what the dealer decides to install. Our 2024 310RL came with a Deka Marine Master deep Cycle # DP27. I believe that it is standard practice to have the battery dealer installed upon delivery to the end user.
Ok, thanks. I was under the impression 1 lithium battery was standard. Ours came with 2, 24v deep cycle batteries.

BryanValRox

No problem, I hope you mean, you received 12 volt batteries, the Paradigm’s are 12 volt system, unless you have something special speced out. If you have two 12 volt batteries hooked up in parallel your voltage remains the same giving you more capacity.

If their hooked in series, voltage would double to 24 and that would be a problem for a 12 volt system.

Last edited:

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
True...unless the buyer orders the Super Solar Package, then Alliance ships RV with Lithium batteries.

CL8992

No problem, I hope you mean, you received 12 volt batteries, the Paradigm’s are 12 volt system, unless you have something special speced out. If you have two 12 volt batteries hooked up in parallel your voltage remains the same giving you more capacity.

If their hooked in series, voltage would double to 24 and that would be a problem for a 12 volt system.
Yes, I misspoke….2 - 12v batteries in parallel. Thanks