• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

'26 Valor 32a10 -1 year of ownership

Whitey

Member
I've had my Valor for 1 year.
The layout fits my weekend warrior lifestyle perfectly and most likely my future extended-stay retirement lifestyle.
It is a State Park perfect RV, more than capable of having multiple hot showers and more than enough black tank space, on electric-only sites.
It's performed perfectly, with only a few small, fix-it-yourself warranty claims.
It has Boondocking potential when I decide to upgrade (currently Inverter prep with: 300 Ah lithium, 400W solar & 2K inverter)

I wasn't expecting/looking for this FamAlly social stuff, it's a benefit that has grown on me.

I want to thank Alliance and all on here!
I'm very happy with my choice in RV.
See you at a campground soon.
 

Oregon_Camper

Forum Admin
Staff member
It has Boondocking potential when I decide to upgrade (currently Inverter prep with: 300 Ah lithium, 400W solar & 2K inverter)

I wasn't expecting/looking for this FamAlly social stuff, it's a benefit that has grown on me.
Personally, when you're ready to make the move..yank everything out and start over. Wiring a 3k or 4k inverter directly to your panel is best...then everything is hot, not just a few select circuits from "inverter prep" setup

Yep...the social side here is kinda fun.
 

Whitey

Member
Jim- Yep, planning on removing everything & doing it right

ramv -Yes, installed the inverter myself, wasn't hard. I had limited funds at the time and powering up everything but the AC was a good option for me, I use it for short Walmart overnighters etc. There was a guy on here who had a good write-up, I wish I did a better job documenting things, I just tackle it and figure it out on the way.
 

Whitey

Member
I'm really following the new AC design (Chill Cube, Everest, 12V, etc), this might change my Inverter choice
 
Top