• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

'22 310RL Fireplace Remote

bhidalgo

Anyone know where we can get a replacement remote for the fireplace in our 310RL?
Ours seems to have grown legs and walked off.
We can manually operate the fireplace controls, BUT a remote would be nice to have again.

We suspect the remote may have ended up in on of our trashcans or is well hidden somewhere in the rig, unbeknownst to us when we had a certain little 3 yr old visitor camping with us one weekend....hmmm.

Thanks in advance.

bhidalgo

Yeah, we did. About the only place we haven't checked yet is behind the fireplace drawer itself. We are going camping this coming weekend so I may have to pull it out then. Thanks.

LuckyDog23

I know where it is. It ran off with my Apple TV remote! I saw a cute thing on a Facebook group where they had duct taped a remote to a very large wooden spoon. That is a pretty big company - they seem to make fireplaces for many brands. I took a glance at Amazon and they have a couple and not terribly expensive. You realize as soon as you buy one the other will mysteriously appear 😂

bhidalgo

🤦‍♂️ yeah you’re probably right. No telling what those two are up to!!
I still gotta check some more hiding places, but by the time our week of winter hits here in FL this coming winter I’m gonna have to have a way to kick the heat on…. LOK

Grassjohn

I saw a related post the other day - “It was tough back in the 70’s, I had to trudge 10 feet through the shag carpet to change the TV channel!”