• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Paradigm 310RL oven won’t stay lit with the door closed.

UFF

Is there a vent to this oven that can be clogged? Seems like it starves for air.

Whitewolf

Just trying to figure this out. So, with the door open, even a crack, it stays lit? But then when you close the door it starts to go out? Have you tried to leave it lit with the door open for say, 15 minutes or so to see if it stays lit?

There is an oblong vent hole in the back top of the inside of the oven.

UFF

Yep seems odd don’t it. Wife tried it out for the first time and it went out. Lit the pilot again checked on it again a few minutes and flame out again. Did it again and while I was watching the flame I shut the door and watched the flame go out. As long as the door is open works great, shut the door and flame goes out.

Whitewolf

You're right, it does sound like it's starving for air. Sounds like it's time to get the A-Team involved.

Grassjohn

Off the wall suggestion: check for a kink in the propane hose. A friend of mine had a similar problem and it was a kink under the slide room, pulled tight when the room was out.

bhidalgo

Baffle Kit! Alliance aware of issue. Dealer can do it for you if your rig is still under warranty. If not I'd get with Alliance and get the info on how to DIY mod to stove. We had the exact issue and this baffle kit did the trick. No more issues with oven staying lit.