• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Pac NW Ally Rally

Added to Calendar: 07/26/23, 07/27/23, 07/28/23, 07/29/23, 07/30/23

Lynn Catlin

Alliance related Facebook Admin
Hello everyone!

We will be holding our rally on July 27-29th, 2023 (arriving on the 26th, departing the 30th.) The rally will be at the Seven Feathers RV Resort in Canyonville, OR.

At this time, I do not have a final cost, although that cost will include 4 nights of camping at the resort at our group rate.

I will also be posting registration information likely in December, 2022.

All information will be managed through our Facebook page Pac NW Alliance Owners (click to join), with minimal replication here (to enable those w/o FB to participate.) You can always message me here, or send an email to lecatlin@gmail.com to inquire.

Link to copy and paste if needed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/341133211423861/

**Please do not contact the venue to book dates during the rally. You may book nights prior to the 26th and on or later than the 30th if you wish to arrive early/stay late**

Have a great Fall!

Lynn Catlin

Update for 30-Nov-2022

Rally planning update!

Hello everyone! I've been busy building the registration website, confirming the plans with the resort, etc. I wanted to give you some details and help you plan on getting registered!

Overview:
We have spots reserved to arrive Wed. July 26, and depart Sunday July 30, 2023.
We will have activities from Thurs-Sat.
We will have 50 sites available initially, and MAY or may not open a handful more.

When can we register?!
I need to finalize a few things and hold off collecting money until 2023. Therefore I'm going to open registration at 9am on Saturday, January 7, 2023.

What does this cost?
The fee for 4 nights of camping, 2 provided meals, and some other planned inclusions will be $350 per trailer (up to 2 attendees). Additional people per RV will be charged a small fee to help offset meal costs. This covers your stay at the resort from Wed. to Sun. The entire fee will be due in order to register.

How can I pay on January 7th?
We will take credit or Venmo to a specific account. You would also be able to mail a check after we discuss when you register. (Past attendees - this is a new account, do not send money to previously used account(s))

What do we do if we plan to arrive before the 26th and/or stay after the 30th?
You will register those dates when you complete your rally registration. Extra nights will not be billed at registration (you'll pay when you check in) but will be reserved for you. Each additional night is $93.

Shouldn't I call the resort and reserve now?
I've been directly instructed to tell you not to do that- it would make things more difficult on the resort's end. They have a way to manage this.

If registration fills, will you have a waitlist?
Yes

I will be opening up the website in the next couple of weeks so you can see the rough schedule, verify the terms, and prepare to register in January. I'm opening this on a Saturday to reduce interference with people's work schedules.

Questions or concerns? Please post in the Event group or wherever you see this notice!

Event Type
Rally
Event Name
Pac NW Ally Rally
Start Date
Jul 27, 2023
End Date
Jul 29, 2023
Venue Name
Seven Feathers RV Resort
Venue Website
https://www.sevenfeathersrvresort.com/