• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2022 32RLS Pricing

ttran

Hi, we’re thinking of getting the 2022 Avenue 32RLS but don’t know what is the right price to make an offer because the dealers have MSRP’s ranging from $77K to $86K.

What did you pay for yours and what options did you get (if you don’t mind my asking) ?

This is our first time shopping for an RV so excuse our lack of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What we did for a starting point was to quote it through RVDirect. During the week you will get a quote back fairly quickly. I am fine paying more at a local dealer but not $22k more on a Paradigm 340RL. 😉

Todd80

Welcome! Sounds like you have your unit and floor plan narrowed to the 32RLS, now it's time to shop for an RV dealership. Call multiple RV dealerships, even if the dealership is not close by. Ask what their lowest price is and ask about any additional fees. Good dealerships don't add on any fees except maybe a $100 doc fee. Be willing to drive a good distance to pick up your new camper if it means saving a couple thousand. In some ways it's like buying a car, and in many ways it's not. Good luck and keep us updated!

Ricky

Be sure to negotiate the out the door price because what the do is go down to your price then add delivery and advertising cost to make sure that they win at negotiating. Goodluck.
Otd price for that rig I think anything less than 70,000 is good but prices are coming down especially used.

Scotto

Hi, we’re thinking of getting the 2022 Avenue 32RLS but don’t know what is the right price to make an offer because the dealers have MSRP’s ranging from $77K to $86K.

What did you pay for yours and what options did you get (if you don’t mind my asking) ?

This is our first time shopping for an RV so excuse our lack of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out ExploreUSA RV, you might be surprised.