• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Dual thermostats

Geo

There are two thermostats for the kitchen and living room AC units. Has anyone replaced both of these with a single thermostat like the "Micro-Air" or any other brand?
BTW - One t'stat controls the propane furnace as well as the AC on our '24 310RL.
I've seen where others have used this thermostat but it isn't clear if they went from two to one or just replaced a singe t'stat.
Thank you

CornCrib

Just thinking through the scenario.... if you combined control into a single TStat .. how would you be able to run just a single AC at a time? Both ACs would come on 100% of the time?

In my 32RLS, I only have a single AC in the Living/Kitchen area (along with one in the bedroom on a separate TStat), so I'm not speaking from experience.

Upvote 0

Geo

Just thinking through the scenario.... if you combined control into a single TStat .. how would you be able to run just a single AC at a time? Both ACs would come on 100% of the time?

In my 32RLS, I only have a single AC in the Living/Kitchen area (along with one in the bedroom on a separate TStat), so I'm not speaking from experience.
Most of these t'stats are dual zone. There are 3 AC's on the 310RL. Two of the t'stats are side by side.

Upvote 0