• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Wire chase from roof.

francomr

Is there a wire chase from the roof of the 295MK? I don't see one and wonder if they used it to run the solar panel down.

I believe the same is true for 370FB with solar prep. As I need a wire chase as well, any suggestions from factory folks to accomplish the task of getting wiring from roof to basement. Thx

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I can't speak as the factory on this but I'd like to make a suggestion. When you're up on the roof, nearer to the off-door side, nearer to the front storage bay, look for a single round black vent cap its own. On my Paradigm 340RL, this is where my wire chase is.

If this doesn't help, kindly reach out to our service team at service@alliancervs.com. Include your name, VIN and phone number in your email along with your question.

Geo

I can't speak as the factory on this but I'd like to make a suggestion. When you're up on the roof, nearer to the off-door side, nearer to the front storage bay, look for a single round black vent cap its own. On my Paradigm 340RL, this is where my wire chase is.

If this doesn't help, kindly reach out to our service team at service@alliancervs.com. Include your name, VIN and phone number in your email along with your question.
Old thread but I'm new to Alliance.
I do have the black cap on my '24 310RL but can't find where the bottom is. Would there be a pipe from it going down to behind the wet bay that I need to look harder for?

CornCrib

Old thread but I'm new to Alliance.
I do have the black cap on my '24 310RL but can't find where the bottom is. Would there be a pipe from it going down to behind the wet bay that I need to look harder for?
It should be a straight shot down from the opening on the roof. On my 32RLS it was being the basement wall toward the door side. On a friends 310, it was behind the basement wall close to the back of the Nautilus.

Mike in North Wales

Not sure if I'm the friend, haha, but yes, on our 310RL our chase is behind the Nautilus panel. It may be a bit difficult to see at first, but it's there, accessible when you remove the big access panel.
I assume they haven't moved it for 2024. Alliance flipped the bathroom, but I don't think that would affect it.