• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Soon to be rollin' with a 40v13

Wife and I are in the process of picking up a Valor 40v13 soon. Right now waiting on it to have a few things "fixed" as the dealer caught it with their PDI (we haven't even seen it yet). So hopefully the parts will arrive soon. Looking forward to adventures with the Allies.

Todd80

Welcome! Remember to do your own PDI before signing the papers and towing it home. Great toyhauler, you will enjoy!

Whitewolf

Hello! I definitely agree with what Todd said about doing your own PDI. After a long delay, (long story for another time) we'll be picking up our 340 next Monday. I plan on starting on the roof and not finishing until I'm laying on my back underneath. :)

Shelly S

Wife and I purchased a 41v15 at the Tampa Rv show in Jan. It showed up at the dealer 3 week of March. Finally had to ask the dealer what the hold up was. My inspector went yesterday to inspect. The batteries were dead for the solar, so solar controller read 0v. Generator was not hooked up. Middle ac heater works ac does not. Can light in kitchen was hanging down and caught in slide out. Fuse for awning lights blown. Propane leak. Faulty gfci in master bath which feeds the microwave and other items in the camper. Fireplace front is off. Inspector stopped inspecting said he could not test many of the items that are on the list. I agreed with him. Dealer is now going to fix these items so he can complete testing and hopefully finish inspecting. What a cluster. Very disappointed in the dealer. They could see some of these items and did not do any prep even though they told me they did. We live in Missouri. If we buy another camper in the future it will not be out of state. I can only wonder how many other things are messed up because of the ceiling light being caught in the slide out. It pulled a good 2-3’ of wire out of the ceiling.