• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

shower Doors

david396

340RL Does anyone know how to remove the shower doors or where to find this information. Haave a leak at the forwat lower frame joint which just cleaning and resealing does not correct. Thanks.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
340RL Does anyone know how to remove the shower doors or where to find this information. Haave a leak at the forwat lower frame joint which just cleaning and resealing does not correct. Thanks.
I don't think there's a write-up anywhere for this, but a few Allies have done this. These are mostly documented on Facebook.

Likin' Bikin'

We also have a 340RL, prior owner had for about 10 months. Not sure who did the caulk job on ours, but is ugliest caulk mess ever. I assume it was to fix a situation sim to yours. Some day i will be pulling that apart and re-doing it. So hoping someone has good tips.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Mine too leaked upon first use. I found no silicone caulking at the bottom of the inside of the track. I also found a seal void in the track at the end. Once I sealed the end void and the track inside the shower - all has been good.