• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Roof Cleaning

bhidalgo

Yesterday I spent several hours cleaning the exterior of our 2022 paradigm 310 RL. Biggest problem I ran into was cleaning the roof. I’ve read multiple articles from various RV websites on what to do or not to do and yesterday aside from taking off a little bit of dirt the roof is still dirty with black deposits all over it. Now mind you we’ve had this RV for almost a year and it’s been cleaned a few times since we got it last September. This was the first time I had a problem where I couldn’t actually clean the roof like I wanted to. Looking for suggestions on what to do that doesn’t include hiring an RV cleaning company to clean it for me. I’ve got a small 1800 PSI Ryobi pressure washer that’s really only good for rinsing. There’s no power behind it to clean anything. I used a soft bristle brush and some auto detailing cleaner and that worked great for the sides. However for the roof it was pretty much useless. I really need to get this roof cleaned the way it should be. So if anyone has had luck or has a known good way to clean this PVC roof I would really appreciate knowing what it is. Thanks…Bill