• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Rally FAQ

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
The Rally FAQ list is now located on the Rally site at this link.

That said, the discussion will still take place here on the forum. If you need any clarification or have a new rally question, please post a reply to this thread and I will address it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@Barb - Yes, pets are welcome. We have updated the Pet policy and it's included in FAQ #12 in this thread.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, will there be plant tours and what will the process be
Hi Rich - yes there will be. Probably each day Tue - Fri. There will be an online signup process. I’ll push that out to registered attendees in February / March.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
UPDATE on check-out at rally venue. We have gained the ability to stay at the rally venue (Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds) Saturday night, June 3 and check-out not later than noon Sunday, June 4. I have updated FAQ 11 in post #1 of this thread. Thank you Ed S for asking me about this today!

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone! Stay warm and safe and enjoy the holiday.
(Oh, and it's probably me, but not of the links on this latest post are working for me:oops:)
Merry Christmas Pat. Thanks for letting me know. We just overhauled the alliancervowners.com domain so my link went bad.

All fixed now.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Dumb question - will there be a Vendor list at some point? Probably too early right now... I may hold off purchasing a few items from Amazon if a vendor will be at the rally...
Hi Trent - yes, we'll have a vendor list. It will be published much closer to rally time though as we're still working through all of that. If you want to let me know the items you're looking for, I can give you a good feel as to whether that product will be represented.