• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paradigm 310RL Interior Steps Motion Light

bhidalgo

Anyone with a 310RL have a motion light at or near your hallway steps? Saw literature on the coach that stated it is installed to help light steps at night when going up/down interior stairs. Just checking to see if I need to add this to my list of issues when I take the coach in next month for repairs. Thanks.

darrell

I do not own a 310RL but rather a 390MP. I asked about this and the factory replied that they have not been standard equipment for a while. Older builds may have them, but recent builds likely do not.

bhidalgo

Thanks. We got our 2022 310RL back in September of last year and my wife had noticed this past weekend how dark it was at night by the steps. Got me thinking and thus the question came about. Guess I'll be going to one of the big box home stores and picking something up. Thanks again.

J. Thomas

We have a 2021, 310RL, and it has the automatic step light. It is very handy in my opinion. Did not know they quit using that type light. Ours was built in the summer of 2021 I believe.
Jeff

Allioop

It would be easy to make one. Look inside the pantry for a sample of what it should look like. I will do the same set up but I will use blue or red lights.