• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Member…

therousehouse

Hi…my name is Jim and l just joined the Alliance forum. This will be my first experience living the RV life. My wife has terminal cancer and l will be moving to a 340RL in the near future. I plan to be a permanent resident in a RV park. I’m very happy to know that l will have a point of contact that I’ll be able to access for Alliance specific questions. Thanks in advance to those that will be trying to help turn me into a halfway knowledgeable RV’er.🤝👍

Whitewolf

Good evening, Jim. I haven’t answered because we are at a park with zero wi-fi and 1 bar on the phone. I can’t get my laptop to connect to the outside world, so I’m on my phone, typing one letter at a time with my thumb. 🤣

First, I hope you like your 340 layout as much we do. Yeah, you may have to fix a thing or ten, but we’re very happy. This is our 4th RV and I’ve worked on ‘em all.

Now the important thing. I’m not going to pretend I know what you and your wife are going thru. I don’t. Yeah, Shirley has some issues, but nothing like your wife.

I looked at your profile pic and I see a lot of love there.

I will say this, I’m going to add you and your wife to our daily prayer list. I am by no means anyone special. I have no more connection to God than you or anyone else does.

I know this. He cares. No matter what. Even when things don’t work out the way we want.

I’ve never put my contact information on here before, but if you ever need to talk or vent, 906-430-0476.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello @therousehouse and welcome to the forum. I too own a 340RL. It’s a popular layout for sure.

Sad to learn of your wife’s diagnosis. This group here is small but growing and we’re here for you.