• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Alliance Valor 40V13 owner

We are about to purchase a 2022 Valor 40v13, solar plus package, no generator. We would like feedback on what a good purchase price would be for this toy Haulers.
Thanks!

Todd80

Welcome to the forum! Purchase prices as I'm sure you know can vary amoung dealerships. Get out the door prices from different dealers, and don't be affraid to drive a good distance if it means saving a good amount. The 40V13 is an awsome unit and you won't be disappointed! Best of luck and keep us updated!

Thank you for the welcome! Anyone else out there that can answer my original request to confirm the quoted dealer price ( NOT the MSRP) of $115,000.00 is a FAIR price to pay for an Alliance Valor 40V15???
I know it's a great unit. But if I can't ask a direct question of owners of the same unit what good is this forum?
Ken

1stfisch

Hi Ken,
I can't speak to the rig you are looking at but on our recent purchase of a Paradigm 310RL we got 18% off MSRP and about 30% off the things we added on. I also heard that a friend of a friend was only able to get 10% off a Valor. I don't know the model. Hope that helps!
Doug

Doug,
Thank you for the cost info. We did purchase the Valor 40V13 at a very fair price...I hope!
Already have planned a boondock trip just outside Lothrope State Park east of Walsenberg, Co. On hwy 160.
Ken