• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 310RL owner

Curtis

Hi everyone
My name is Curtis, we purchased our unit in July and love the unit. I have be camping for over 50 years and have owned a fifth wheel for the last 8 years. Our previous unit was a 2002 Cardinal and we love to camp. I look forward to reading your post and helping when I can.

NanaKeen

Hi everyone
My name is Curtis, we purchased our unit in July and love the unit. I have be camping for over 50 years and have owned a fifth wheel for the last 8 years. Our previous unit was a 2002 Cardinal and we love to camp. I look forward to reading your post and helping when I can.
Good day sir glad to see another 310 owner here!!

Jay Brand

Looking seriously at the 310RL Paradigm.
Appears at first look to be done right
Couple concerns I’ll follow up with Company. The GVRW is 15,000 lbs. but the Dexter Axles are two 7,000 = 14,000 lbs.
(dexters are great. But my history will advise to have the bearings checked each year, don beleave you can just lube them. Lots of history with them and would definitely go with them)

interested if anyone has history with the Dual Pane Window.

My background is mostly large gooseneck living quarters horse trailers. Good ones are built hell for stout. I’ve always upgraded axles and wheels. Over kill? Maybe but I hate changing tires on a freeway at rush hour. Been there. Actually I’d probably call a service truck. Now that I have silver hair here and there. Lol

Lastly I know zilch about Lionshead Super G tires. I think they are Chinese from my quick research. That (except for political reasons) does not necessarily make them a bad tire. As all tires it’s how you treat them, but there is Fed certified junk out there.
Those are a few questions for now. Any input appreciated.
Home is Whidbey Island Washington retired fire, Seattle

Curtis

Hi Jay,
Some good questions that might be better answered by Alliance. We love our 310RL. I did a lot of research and chose Alliance because of the quality and full time living certification. Many say they are four seasons which is interpreted different than full time living. The moreride suspension is very strong. The unit pulls very well. I really do recommend the Alliance. Any question I have had is answered by their customer service. They are very friendly and helpful, which I find very important. Knowing that they are there if I have an issue is very important. We have a 2021 310Rl purchased in July of 2021.
Hope this helps.
Curtis

bhidalgo

Hey Jay,
We (Wife and I) ordered our 2022 310RL end of June last year and got it right at 12 weeks later. We're weekenders at the moment with it but so far so good. We had looked at another Grand model but comparing apples to oranges the Alliance stuck out to us with it's quality and built-in upgrades. Price point was a bit more that we really wanted but figured we'd get what we wanted up front instead of settling for OK and then upgrading a few years later.
We've been using ours regularly since January '22 - delayed use almost 4 months due to Ford's backlog on F-350 builds - and it has done us great so far. I can barely feel it with the F-350. Got factory solar package and then installed two Renogy 100 AM Li batteries in it as well. We also upgraded brakes on the rig and are already thankful for that too. They have already been road tested in the worst way...Almost nailed a small compact a few weeks back on I-95 N in Florida that pulled out off the shoulder unannounced. Came within about the length of our rig from them. Have the video from dash cam - (viewer discretion advised). Using a B&W 18K Companion Slider hitch and added Haloview cameras to complement the Ford cameras on my Lariat.
We had never RV'd before and so far we have not been disappointed.
Good luck with whatever model you get.
\\Bill

Todd80

Welcome Jay! As far as the axle ratings, just remember that the average dry pin weight of a 310RL is 2530lbs which is weight on your turck, not the trailer axles. Dual pane windows on RV's really don't add that much insulative value. And the super G tires, I've not seen any complaints here about them. Good luck and let us know of any other questions you may have!

Todd