• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 310RL (almost)

1stfisch

Hi All!
We just signed the paperwork for a new '22 Alliance Paradigm 310RL!!! Walk through in a week🤞🤞🤞

We couldn't be happier and ecstatic that we are joining such a great group of owners!
Happy Camping!
Doug & Kecia

bhidalgo

Hi All!
We just signed the paperwork for a new '22 Alliance Paradigm 310RL!!! Walk through in a week🤞🤞🤞

We couldn't be happier and ecstatic that we are joining such a great group of owners!
Happy Camping!
Doug & Kecia
Congratulations. Great product. We've enjoyed ours so far.

bhidalgo

It’s a great unit. Let me know if they put a motion sensor night light inside by your steps. Seems the 2021’s have them but the ‘22’s don’t.

1stfisch

It’s a great unit. Let me know if they put a motion sensor night light inside by your steps. Seems the 2021’s have them but the ‘22’s don’t.
I definitely will be looking for that. It still shows on on the "100 customer driven features" on the Alliance site so I'm hopeful!

I will comment back about our PDI experience (Sonny's Camp & Travel in Duncan, SC about 2 hrs from our home) and let you know about the motion sensor at the steps.🤞

1stfisch

Hi bhidalgo, We did our PDI yesterday and just confirming that there is no light (motion or otherwise) at the steps on our '22 310RL. I don't think we will miss it. The hall lights should be just fine plus if we kept any "night light" on overnight at the bar area that should work fine.

The whole team at Sonny's Camp & Travel in Duncan, SC did an outstanding job getting our camper ready. Great experience!

1stfisch

Sounds great. My dealer has been good to us so far also.
BTW I installed one of these lights on the interior outside wall of the 2nd step this past weekend and it works great for a motion sensor night light. Might work for you or anyone else here needing an interior step light. (This is not a compensated link - just passing on info is all.)
Nice option for the stairway! Thanks!

heliguy904

Hi All!

Happy Camping!
Doug & Kecia
Congrats! i can't wait to live on mine.