• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 30RLS on the Way!!!

Hello everyone, we just purchased the Avenue 30RLS, looking so very much to the Alliance experience and the Alliance family!! Now for the wait to receive our new rig, this will be our 4th - 5th wheel, hoping it will be our last. to being a future "Ally"!!! Looking forward to the factory Avenue tour soon.

JWalker

@Tyers On The Road - Congrats on your 30RLS order! Soon, you'll be part of the Alliance Family.

@JWalker - Jamie, when is your 30RLS expected to arrive?

Not quite sure. Getting mixed information.

The video I watched from the Alliance newsletter said that the new Avenue Plant is opening in January, but when I called customer service a week or so back and they told me the unit is produced and sitting there waiting on out of stock parts. So I’m not sure what or when is going on.

Either way, I can’t wait to get started on the “Mod” list. Lots of trips planned this year.

CharlieO

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and as of now, I have an online date of February 8th and projected offline date of Feb 14th.

Just was asked what the square footage of the 30RLS. Anyone know?

We just went to look at our new 32rls that arrived on Thursday at dealer. We pick up our new baby on march 4th and can’t wait. We are new to alliance and 5th wheel but have had 5 tow behind‘s. Looking at using asap and can’t wait! also thinking of going to rally in May.

Todd80

We just went to look at our new 32rls that arrived on Thursday at dealer. We pick up our new baby on march 4th and can’t wait. We are new to alliance and 5th wheel but have had 5 tow behind‘s. Looking at using asap and can’t wait! also thinking of going to rally in May.
Congrats with your new Avenue!!!

CharlieO

SUPER!! looking forward to it!!!
Just viewed your YouTube "Our long-awaited Alliance Avenue 30RLS has arrived and we are picking it up!!!" Was that damage there when your trailer left the Alliance facility or happen in transit? Also, did you get a reason why the island is so close to the slide?