• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

More cabinets akilter

CharlieO

I really shouldn’t have to address these issues on a brand spanking new trailer right off the production line. And this is what I noticed without really looking. Told dealer I will adjust the cabinet doors. Should have been picked up in final QC...

Attachments

• F398DE63-8F4B-48D6-A603-E095C448F129.jpeg
    F398DE63-8F4B-48D6-A603-E095C448F129.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 21
  • A42056FA-B502-47DF-BF45-DF2062DC9691.jpeg
    A42056FA-B502-47DF-BF45-DF2062DC9691.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

mrcomer

Did you do a PDI at your dealer?
These look to be a simple adjustment. Your dealer should be able to fix these.

CharlieO

Did you do a PDI at your dealer?
These look to be a simple adjustment. Your dealer should be able to fix these.
Actually, I missed the cabinet doors not being aligned because of multiple items that should have been caught in the final QC. Wrong size blind, scratch in the "frosted" glass, big wrinkle in the stick-on wallpaper around the door, dirt marks throughout, scratched woodwork, head bumper above door bulging out, etc. These are being addressed by the dealer and factory. The crooked cabinet door handles are a different story. My wife noticed them when I got the trailer home. This is not a minor fix. can't just move the handle over a little because they are attached with wood screws and enlarging the hole would be visible from the front.

mrcomer

I didn't notice the crooked door handles. They will need to replace those doors.
I hope Alliance takes notice of this and has some sort of corrective action at the factory.
Good luck and safe travels.
Mark