• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Manual for the electric fireplace

Hi all

I am hoping someone may have a copy of, or a link to, a manual for the electric fireplace installed in the Paradigm 5th-wheels. I did not find one in the documentation that came with the trailer. I also looked on the LaVanture web site (they don't even have a support section) and in the resources section of this forum with no luck.

Thanks
Marty.........................

Trent Mills

Sorry for the late response, I need to check this more often. See attached. This is for the 2022 paradigm I have.

Attachments

• Covenant - Fireplace Model W914-18FT, W914-26FT, W914-30FT, W9140-36FT, W914-40FT, W914-48FT I...pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 57

Mazboy

Are you having issues with your fireplace? Let us know we may be able to answer the question.

bhidalgo

Off the wall question regarding the fireplace in our 310RL - how in the heck do you get it to unlock so we can get access to the hidden storage? For the life of me I cannot find documentation on how to finagle the two levers up front with the handles in order to pull the fireplace out to open the dang thing.. Asking for a friend (my wife). Thanks.

From what I remember looking at one at the camper show a couple weeks ago, the levers push apart or pull together. I am thinking they push apart from each other.

bhidalgo

Thanks, I've tried the squeeze, separate, push down, and pull up techniques on the levers with no luck. I know there is a sequence but what it is I do not recall. I'd blame it on age but that ain't the case.

bhidalgo

Got it to work a few hours ago Fireplace a little hard to pull out but at least I can unlock it now. Thanks

Trent Mills

Try pulling a little up on the locking levers at the same time you pull out. It helps ours....

Last edited: