• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Loss of DC power in Valor garage

gschwab

I have no 12 volt power in the garage and bath room, I have a short from the 15 amp fuse to the switch in the garage. (CASE 9401) I am very happy with the reposes from Keven Caudill but I would like to bring to Alliance for repair, but there is no open spots until mid June 2023. We have used the Valor for only a long weekend and have hand several issues. Service at the dealer is not a option and I think I would get a better repair from you. Not a happy camper.

Glenn Schwab

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I have no 12 volt power in the garage and bath room, I have a short from the 15 amp fuse to the switch in the garage. (CASE 9401) I am very happy with the reposes from Keven Caudill but I would like to bring to Alliance for repair, but there is no open spots until mid June 2023. We have used the Valor for only a long weekend and have hand several issues. Service at the dealer is not a option and I think I would get a better repair from you. Not a happy camper.

Glenn Schwab
@gschwab - what about using a mobile tech? Are you located in an area where that's viable? If you feel you are, reach back to Kevin and see if he can assist in getting a mobile to you.

gschwab

The mobile tech said I have a dead short in the ceiling and would have to run a new line to the switch that also powers the rest of zone 4 and that he could not hide all the wire on the run. I have a list of other items that need repair and preferer a factory fix. I just don't want to wait a year for repair.