• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Inverter issue. Hard reset at breaker resolved issue.

Andrew

Regarding my 340RL. Not sure whether this is related to my recent Air Conditioner post or not, but we returned to the camper last night, and noticed that the fridge had lost power (spoiled food, etc). Additionally, the TV, and stove lighting had no power. Fireplace, microwave and counter outlets still had power. Searched the panel for Fridge, TV or stove and found nothing. Did some forum searching and learned that they all had ties to the inverter. I tried turning off the inverter at the panel, waiting a minute or so then powering it back on. That didn't work, so I checked the panel. The inverter breaker felt tight, not like it had tripped and not flipped all the way off. I switched it off, and the fridge, TV and stove lights came on. I waited a few seconds and then switched the inverter breaker back on. 110v was restored to the fridge, TV and stove lights. This morning everything still works. Presumably, the recent panel work, or disconnection from the pedestal for the AC work necessitated a hard reset of the inverter? Strange behavior...

Andrew

Thanks @Jim Beletti! Our mobile tech is coming back out to check the A/C again (it's still tripping it's breaker) next week. He made mention of being aware of a recall on the power inlet used on some of the Alliances where there can be loose connections. He's aware of what happened with the inverter, so I'll let him keep running the issue(s) down. I have a service case open for the A/C issue with the team there at Alliance as well.