• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Howdy! from North Carolina

daletec

My wife and I are expecting to make our purchase within a year. We LOVE the Valor and the Alliance reputation and way of doing business!!! I am getting our finances ready for the purchase, the only thing is that I wish the Valor came in the length and and weight of the Keystone Carbon 338. I would love to see a Valor made for couples that only have two motorcycles, we don't need the space for a monstrous side-by-side. We don't see a 4-seater sofa. I know that lots of weight can be shed by using a wardrobe slide in lieu of a bed slide. Some in the 34 to 36 foot total length and a dry weight of around 11,500 or 12,000 pound range, perhaps a GVWR of 16,000 or a little less. Perhaps even share a 30 gallon fuel tank for the pump and generator instead of 2 30 gallon tanks. I believe there is a market for a couples fifth wheel toy hauler. I know there is talk of a travel trailer toy hauler, but many of us prefer the towability of the fifth wheel.