• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hello from NH

Cooper

[DELETED BY ADMIN]

Cooper's post was deleted by me tonight. The intent of his message was to disparage Alliance RV. This isn't anything we wish to promote on our Alliance RV Owners Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitewolf

Ground effect lights not working. - If both sides quit then it's possibly a loose wire at the switch. Did you check?
Ice maker not hooked up. - After reading several posts on this subject, it appears it's not hooked up at the factory, If a person wants it hooked up, either the dealer does it or it's done by the owner.
Theater seats rubbing - If your seats are like mine, they are screwed down to the floor with the center section floating. They can be unscrewed and adjusted.
Fire place stoped working - Yup, mine did too. Dealer replaced it.
Customer service sucks - hmmm.....that's quit interesting. From personal experience, that's not the case. From what I've read on the facebook groups, it's and extreme rarity someone complains about customer service. Tell us more.

Before our 340RL we had a '14 Montana High Country. I had it in the shop on several occasions. The first 2 times were to fix a total of 16 things. And 2014 was before the camping rush.

Last edited:

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@Cooper - Sorry to hear how you're feeling about your 310 at this time. If it's okay with you, I'd like to have our team reach out directly to you to see if we can help you get resolution on these items. Kindly email (link) me with your name, phone number and last 8 of your VIN. Thank you.

Last edited:

Shelly S

Customer service has been very helpful for us with the few items/issues we have had. 3 of which were pointed out at the dealer and were never addressed by the dealer. My experience has been that Alliance is going to help make it right and get you what you need to fix the issues.
We love our Valor 41V15.