• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Greetings from N. Idaho! Question Too...

divinIN

Hello everyone. My wife and I purchased a beautiful barely used 2021 390MP from IN, towed here a few short days ago by a transport company we hired. I laid down 60 yards of 3/4- for a new pad for it. All is well just waiting for some parts for the electrical hookup. Question. During the tow over the driver reported that the rubber gasket (not sure what you call it) above the rear slide on the left slide came off. There were very high winds coming through WY so perhaps that is what happened. How do we get a replacement for that?

Thank you everyone.

Focker

There are two seals on a slide out. The one attached to the exterior wall is called the bulb seal to keep the RV weather-tight when the slide is in, the one that keeps the weather out when the slide is open is the wipe seal.

Here is a source if you can't get what you need from Alliance: https://www.steelerubber.com/camper-rv

divinIN

Thank you for the response. Definitely the bulb seal then. It is still under warranty so I will see how I can get this replaced.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thank you for the response. Definitely the bulb seal then. It is still under warranty so I will see how I can get this replaced.
@divinIN - Congrats on your Paradigm delivery. Make sure to transfer ownership in the Alliance system from the previous owner to you. Do this by emailing our service team at service@alliancerv.com. Include all your contact info, address and unit VIN.

Then open a service case with them, requesting the replacement seal. It may be best for you to include a picture showing where the seal is missing and a second picture showing what the seal looks like, from another existing matching seal.