• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Getting ready to go full time

srheug

We are retired, in our 70s. Been pulling a 30' TT for 3 yrs. We are now looking at a Paradigm 310rl and going full time. It seems like a no brainer to us. In '19-'20, during Covid, we traveled about 10k miles and full timed for 8 mos.

We are selling our house and looking forward to making this happen. That being said, I'd love some feed back.

bhidalgo

Welcome. Great rig! We were brand new to RV'ing when we ordered our first rig last June. Got it 12 weeks later. We are weekenders but have been enjoying it a lot. Have taken two long trips (for us at least) from here in St. Augustine, FL....One to middle Tennessee and one to the Lafayette, LA area this past year. NOTHING major happened duirng either trip with anything. We have a '22 310RL and except for the normal hiccups you get with new equipment it has been great. Pulls real smooth down here in FL with our '22 F-350.
Get the solar package, upgraded brakes, and slide-out covers. You'll need to supply your own Lithium Ion batteries if you decide to go that route as well. Also, if you get the solar package, they will factory install a RENOGY panel and a Renogy solar controller/charger. You'll also get an inverter if you take the residential refrigerator option as well.
So far it has been a great investment. Will be putting it to a LOT of use in a few years after I retire for the 2nd time and we go full-time. That is IF we do not end up trading it in for a 382RK. Enjoy it and keep asking questions. Everyone here is extremely helpful and friendly. Enjoy - Bill ...

We are retired, in our 70s. Been pulling a 30' TT for 3 yrs. We are now looking at a Paradigm 310rl and going full time. It seems like a no brainer to us. In '19-'20, during Covid, we traveled about 10k miles and full timed for 8 mos.

We are selling our house and looking forward to making this happen. That being said, I'd love some feed back.
Congrats on the new move my friend. We've been full time for over a year now. Sold our property last April. We summer at our kid's property from May to September. Hopefully were off to Arizona in October. Been out about 14k miles so far.
Just picked up our 2022 310rl this weekend. Now the hard part begins, transferring from old to new trailer. Ugh.
Safe travels and keep her between the lines.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
The Paradigm 310 will make a great 'couples coach' for full-timing in. Thank you for checking us out and I hope to see you become part of the Alliance family.