• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Fridge Problems with new Everchill 17cuft. Residential

* Hey folks.

We bought a new Valor 40v13 in April 2022.
In late May our Everchill 17cuft fridge quit cooling within the chill box. The freezer was cold for the most part.
I contacted the dealer which was no help, then Alliance who put it on me to try to locate a service person to come to my location. They never contacted me back for status update or anything else. Last time I spend a 100 grand with this outfit. Anyway just to help all of you having this same issue and the lack of true customer service, Contact Everchill ( The Way Corp) . They care about you and yours. I explained the problem. They took my info and are shipping me a brand new Fridge.
Alliance should take Notice of True Customer Service. 100 Grand doesn't grow on trees.

johnda98

* Hey folks.

We bought a new Valor 40v13 in April 2022.
In late May our Everchill 17cuft fridge quit cooling within the chill box. The freezer was cold for the most part.
I contacted the dealer which was no help, then Alliance who put it on me to try to locate a service person to come to my location. They never contacted me back for status update or anything else. Last time I spend a 100 grand with this outfit. Anyway just to help all of you having this same issue and the lack of true customer service, Contact Everchill ( The Way Corp) . They care about you and yours. I explained the problem. They took my info and are shipping me a brand new Fridge.
Alliance should take Notice of True Customer Service. 100 Grand doesn't grow on trees.
Interesting Nevada.. I have similar issue. recommend anyone specific I can contact at EverChill/way lippert whomever they are these days. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

johnda98

Interesting Nevada.. I have similar issue. recommend anyone specific I can contact at EverChill/way lippert whomever they are these days. thanks in advace.
thanks.. its the vietnam Fan .. just pulled it out. I bet they are 200$ at Everchill ... Ebay time.. got the spec

mooree

EverChill RV refrigerators might not cool due to refrigerant blockage, which hampers proper circulation and cooling. EverChill fridges include a circuit board that controls various functions, including cooling. A faulty circuit board could be the cause of insufficient cooling in an EverChill fridge.

johnda98

EverChill RV refrigerators might not cool due to refrigerant blockage, which hampers proper circulation and cooling. EverChill fridges include a circuit board that controls various functions, including cooling. A faulty circuit board could be the cause of insufficient cooling in an EverChill fridge.

very true.. tested the evap fan once I removed it.. no movement on 12v input... so hoping its the fan not the control board...
if so a 20$ 12V dual and 9$ digital thermistor controller installed in the same location as OEM unit.. with the new thermister set to 45F installed inside freezer compartment will solve it.

Else.. its 2300 $ for a new 16ftcuf fridge.

johnda98

new 20$ fan installed.. had to cut the 3 wire plug and splice on EverChill plug from old broken fan.

10 minutes.. clip back together.. re-start.. compressor on .. nice ! phew ! .. and 2.5 hours back to 45 5

:))))). done ! fixed. 20$