• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Finally pulled her home

dhcolesj

I posted this in the Facebook group, but not being sure of who is where, I thought I would post this here.
Something I failed to add to the additions was the Mopeka Pro tank monitors. Added those and the rubber rings to the bottom of the tanks.
FINALLY got to bring it home! We picked up our RV from A&L RV sales in Murfreesboro, and so far they've been good to work with. I've read other posts, but I've been treated well there. My son and I went out a few days before to install the Backup camera, and that worked great going home.
Zach took this after we got hooked up.
Well, I did find the Microwave plate (glass plate that you put the food on) in pieces in the floor. Apparently it flew out at some point and hit hard. Will try to get that replaced before we hit the road. They had it all buttoned up when I got there so I assumed they put everything away and readied it for travel. However, I wouldn't have thought about that plate either. I would have thought the door would have latched in such a way as to prevent that, so no knock on A&L.
I would like to brag on Kevin's wood working, as he made a very nice piece to cover the Washer/dryer combo's dryer vent hose for me. Took great pains and it looks good. I told him not to worry about matching everything so that would be on me.
Zach, and Makayla were quite helpful, and since we've been at this purchase for some time I kinda feel at home out there. hehe.
Now for a stick vac, and to get all the projects finished. (we got the snap-pads, and Latch.it door locks installed on arrival at home, also cleaned up and removed a boat load of stickers, fired up the generator, turned on the inverter, etc. made sure all that worked). Also, we roughly checked around for loose trim (heard about that alot) and found none (yet). So far, so good. Now to convert the Garage into an office (basically remove 1 couch and make it a desk.)
OH, the matching colors were a funny story, but for another time. (truck ordered first, before Blue was available on Valor's full paint).

Attachments

• 2022_10_01_PickingUpRV.jpeg
    2022_10_01_PickingUpRV.jpeg
    493.6 KB · Views: 26