• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Contact everchill first

Fridge stopped after two months. Emailed alliance and everchill . Alliance suggested a tech, which I figured would be the answer. But honestly that answer gets old sometimes. For a two month old fridge I don’t want a tech. I want a new fridge.
Everchill took a few days to finish emailing back and forth but just sent out a new fridge. (As they should)
Two weeks later and 30 grocery trips later we are driving 2 hours round trip to pick it up.

rglow314

Man did I get a surprise when I called Lippert about our fridge. We bouget our 41V15 in July 21. The fridge had to be replaced mid 22- well now the main circuit board has problems and Lippert tells me that the second fridge warranty starts the same as first since I did not pay for second fridge. So guess what if I want a fridge I have to pay for new circuit board- This is NOT customer service in my book!!!!

Focker

Man did I get a surprise when I called Lippert about our fridge. We bouget our 41V15 in July 21. The fridge had to be replaced mid 22- well now the main circuit board has problems and Lippert tells me that the second fridge warranty starts the same as first since I did not pay for second fridge. So guess what if I want a fridge I have to pay for new circuit board- This is NOT customer service in my book!!!!
I would say that is pretty standard in all industries, the warranty is from the date of original purchase and does not update to a new date with a repair or replacement of a product.

johnda98

What were your symptoms prior to failure ? have the same Valor and freezer is fine but fridge not cooling... going to pull it out and check for anything obvious.
Freezer cools the fridge space.. so anyone know this as a common issue ? @Jim Beletti Thanks guys. thermistor ?.. or a fan ? that pulls the freezer cold up to the fridge space above the drawer