• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance Service

Been trying to pick up new 3400RL. For over 2 weeks. Dealer says decals that need replaced are 2-3 weeks out. Oh they want me to purchase and then get them replaced. Called alliance they tracked them and said will be delivered Friday. Geez just tell the truth. Two ears one mouth. Learn more by listening. Thanks alliance for great customer service before sell. Looking forward to enjoying unit soon.

Guess dealer upset cause I called alliance and caught them in lie twice now. So they have parts but will not get unit ready for delivery till 7/29. Maybe I should be unavailable and put them off a week. Let them pay interest on unit. Honestly if it was not for alliance service I would let this deal go. Hopefully making right decision.

J. Thomas

I had a different issue, but had to do the same thing. Dealer said parts were on backorder, but Alliance told me they were never ordered. Got that straightened out pronto with the dealer. Dealer has not tried any of that funny stuff since.

Focker

Guess dealer upset cause I called alliance and caught them in lie twice now. So they have parts but will not get unit ready for delivery till 7/29. Maybe I should be unavailable and put them off a week. Let them pay interest on unit. Honestly if it was not for alliance service I would let this deal go. Hopefully making right decision.
There are plenty of other dealers out there, wouldn't hurt to check around a bit.