• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance Paradigm 385FL delivery from Assembly Line after our walk thru where issues were promised they’d be fixed prior to delivery! That was a LIE!!

Shargett

1. Entrance door misaligned and unable to close properly (you advised semi-successfully repaired by dealer)
  2. Left front Living Room slide leaks when it rains
  3. Cap for Black Tank hose storage is broken off
  4. Wood framing around Kitchen Slide (microwave, stove) is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  5. Wood framing around Dinette Slide is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  6. In the living room there is an area on the floor where a “patch” was placed instead of making a proper repair This “patch” is becoming more and more
  7. Our cabinets and drawers (about 75% of them) do not stay aligned, therefore, they do not close properly
  8. The wraparound in the shower is peeling off the wall.
  9. The center console/cup holder/armrest that is built in between the two recliners broke immediately after pulling it out to use it. It just snapped right off from the middle of the recliners.
  10. Staples are coming out of the walls in the ½ bath
  11. Master bathroom -wrap around tile is peeling off the wall
  12. Floor is creaking

Bill Martin

VP, Customer Experience
Staff member
I want the founders contact information but no one will give it to me. Hmmm, wonder why?
Good evening. We are very open with that information. I am one of the co-owners and VP of service for Alliance. I made contact with Jeff this evening and will be in further communication with him come Monday. I also provided him my cell phone which is 574-312-5215.

dwcfish

I feel your pain, we purchased an Avenue and had a lot of issues. They want to tell you about customer service. My better answer is, build a better product first. I spent so much time connecting with them I thought my phone would blow up. I finally gave up and now am in fix it your self mode. Some of the repairs I have made have been significant, such as the awning coming off the sidewall. They will tell you someone will fix it, obviously they have not tried to get anything fixed at a dealer. Best of luck!

Shargett

It’s insane! Their motto is “do the right thing”. I am wondering when that is going to start. If we didn’t pay so much for the warranty we would probably have fixed all of this on our own as well but I don’t want the money we paid for the warranty to go to waste so I’m going to harass them every day if I have to all the way up the chain to get this taken care of ASAP. Good luck on your repairs.

dwcfish

Just to show how things began......after picking up the unit and putting the awning out the first time........
1641642361312.png

The list of problems has been endless - as I noted above, they will connect with you, but it is still on you to deal with it and get things fixed. We like the unit and the layout, but they really need to do a better job of QC when building these. We waxed the unit for the first time a few weeks ago and the detail work at seams on the unit is not very good and sloppy in some cases. I am hoping in the next couple of months to finish all the repairs complete.

dwcfish

Let's do this - everyone share your QC issues and maybe we can get Bill to address them.

Here are a few more:
Today will be working on the kitchen slide - nuts not tightened down correctly and slide is now out of center
Others:
Panel where inverter is was not fastened to wall and was dangling by the wires.
Screws in numerous windows were over torqued and stripped out - had to get larger screws and replace
Handrail at stairs fell off - not screwed into to any backer.
Dump valves either mislabeled or incorrectly wired to panel.
Glass falling out of cabinet fronts.
USB ports by the bed do not work.
Trim on one of the window screens - looks like someone decided the best way to install was with a hammer.
And there are more......

I have communicated with Bill on these - and he does respond. My issue is that these are only some of the issues we have had, and it's still on me to deal with getting them fixed. They seem to forget that we have to arrange to either get the unit into a dealer to or get a mobile unit to come out and look at things. Then get the parts ordered. Then get the mobile unit back out or unit back to the dealer.

Bill needs to "do the right thing" for us owners. telling us they will pay for the repairs in the easy cheap answer. It's our time and frustration that is not covered.

Shargett

Let's do this - everyone share your QC issues and maybe we can get Bill to address them.

Here are a few more:
Today will be working on the kitchen slide - nuts not tightened down correctly and slide is now out of center
Others:
Screws in numerous windows were over torqued and stripped out - had to get larger screws and replace
Trim on one of the window screens - looks like someone decided the best way to install was with a hammer.
And there are more......

I have communicated with Bill on these - and he does respond. My issue is that these are only some of the issues we have had, and it's still on me to deal with getting them fixed. They seem to forget that we have to arrange to either get the unit into a dealer to or get a mobile unit to come out and look at things. Then get the parts ordered. Then get the mobile unit back out or unit back to the dealer.

Bill needs to "do the right thing" for us owners. telling us they will pay for the repairs in the easy cheap answer. It's our time and frustration that is not covered.
Has anyone mentioned “class action lawsuit”??? Do we have an owner on here who happens to be an attorney? Just wondering.

RamNavy

Has anyone mentioned “class action lawsuit”??? Do we have an owner on here who happens to be an attorney? Just wondering.
So you joined this forum at 0825 yesterday. Bill Martin has reached out to you already and in 27 hours you are already calling for a class action lawsuit? Interesting approach to resolving your problems.

Last edited:

dwcfish

I will say that Bill did reach out to me, it has just been the volume of issues and the difficulty getting thing fixed. DIY is the only way to resolve them quickly.

J. Thomas

We bought a 310RL last year. It has been very trouble free. I have had a couple of small issues, but the factory folks helped me out quickly. You are correct about getting things fixed by the dealer, in most cases. Dealers are generally worthless when it comes to any type of repair after the sale. I hate to say it, but I think Alliance should model their repair/service operations after the old Nuway,(Hitchhiker) organization. If you needed something fixed, you could stop by the factory and they would get you right in for a very quick repair. Usually same day, if you let them know you were coming. I think Alliance may be relying too much on their dealers to get stuff fixed under warranty. Unfortunately, in todays world, dealers everywhere are generally worthless.
Thank you Alliance for helping me several times, even when it is operator error.
Jeff

RamNavy

Another interesting approach to gaining advocacy for this board to work with Alliance to identify and resolve possible design/engineering flaws. Keep digging, the hole is getting deeper.

bhidalgo

Ok, guess I'll chime in. We took ownership of our 2022 310RL at the end of September 2021... We love it overall so far but like it always seems to happen there are some things that are bugging us about it.

First, I was told by a corporate sales rep there at the factory that the dining table would be removable to allow more space if needed. No such thing - it's bolted to the wall as it should be. Not sure what that was all about but if it's supposed to be removable without removing bolts then please tell me what the process is to do just that.

During our PDI I noticed an issue with the shower where there is a bulge of the wallboard down by the shower pan. Called and spoke to Alliance Tech Support and they said it's fine, just live with it. Well, hearing all the issues everyone prior to me has discussed I want to know from Bill and Company if I really do have to live with it? (Pictures attached). Also, our microwave had deep gouges in the control panel. The dealer just got the replacement microwave last week but since apparently Alliance has changed specs or suppliers the microwave is about 1/2 inch smaller in the back where it mounts, so now we have to deal with a gap.

Outside in the front storage bin where the batteries are, the cover will not sit flat and flush with the floor. The wiring for the solar controller and the inverter installation is too short and the battery cover sits up almost an inch in front. Thankfully I have put in Lithium-Ion batteries so I do not have battery outgassing issues to contend with. But I do have exposed connections due to this. Was told by tech support I could remove the cover and then mount all the wiring terminal points to the back wall if I wanted Not sure about that. Should not have been like this in the first place. I guess I'll have to DIY it to get it fixed correctly in the near future. Also, the same forward compartment, the door hanger latches under the overhang upfront are set too far back. Have to almost bend them to allow the door to open and latch open. My wife will NEVER be able to do this on her own. Something I may have to DIY but really do not feel I should have to do this.

We have not been able to do any camping in the rig yet but I am hoping it all works as described. We've been working in and around it where it's parked currently but have not been able to exercise any of the major systems yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks when my new F350 shows up we'll be able to actually go camping and do a full weekend exercising everything. Ordered the RV and the new Truck the same day...have the RV but no truck yet. It's about 55 miles away from me sitting in a CSX Rail Yard. So close but yet so far.

Ok I know I'm the newbie but some things should not matter how seasoned you are with an RV. Need Alliance to let me know what can and cannot be done with the things I've mentioned. I am expecting more to happen as we use the rig but ya gotta start somewhere. Thanks - Bill

Attachments

• IMG_9213.jpeg
    IMG_9213.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9212.jpeg
    IMG_9212.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9211.jpeg
    IMG_9211.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9209.jpeg
    IMG_9209.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 31

Shargett

Ok, guess I'll chime in. We took ownership of our 2022 310RL at the end of September 2021... We love it overall so far but like it always seems to happen there are some things that are bugging us about it.

First, I was told by a corporate sales rep there at the factory that the dining table would be removable to allow more space if needed. No such thing - it's bolted to the wall as it should be. Not sure what that was all about but if it's supposed to be removable without removing bolts then please tell me what the process is to do just that.

During our PDI I noticed an issue with the shower where there is a bulge of the wallboard down by the shower pan. Called and spoke to Alliance Tech Support and they said it's fine, just live with it. Well, hearing all the issues everyone prior to me has discussed I want to know from Bill and Company if I really do have to live with it? (Pictures attached). Also, our microwave had deep gouges in the control panel. The dealer just got the replacement microwave last week but since apparently Alliance has changed specs or suppliers the microwave is about 1/2 inch smaller in the back where it mounts, so now we have to deal with a gap.

Outside in the front storage bin where the batteries are, the cover will not sit flat and flush with the floor. The wiring for the solar controller and the inverter installation is too short and the battery cover sits up almost an inch in front. Thankfully I have put in Lithium-Ion batteries so I do not have battery outgassing issues to contend with. But I do have exposed connections due to this. Was told by tech support I could remove the cover and then mount all the wiring terminal points to the back wall if I wanted Not sure about that. Should not have been like this in the first place. I guess I'll have to DIY it to get it fixed correctly in the near future. Also, the same forward compartment, the door hanger latches under the overhang upfront are set too far back. Have to almost bend them to allow the door to open and latch open. My wife will NEVER be able to do this on her own. Something I may have to DIY but really do not feel I should have to do this.

We have not been able to do any camping in the rig yet but I am hoping it all works as described. We've been working in and around it where it's parked currently but have not been able to exercise any of the major systems yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks when my new F350 shows up we'll be able to actually go camping and do a full weekend exercising everything. Ordered the RV and the new Truck the same day...have the RV but no truck yet. It's about 55 miles away from me sitting in a CSX Rail Yard. So close but yet so far.

Ok I know I'm the newbie but some things should not matter how seasoned you are with an RV. Need Alliance to let me know what can and cannot be done with the things I've mentioned. I am expecting more to happen as we use the rig but ya gotta start somewhere. Thanks - Bill
Same issue with shower wall. I’m told two different things (of course)
1. It’s supposed to be like that for ventilation (?????!!!!!)
2. Nope gonna form mold big time so, yes needs to be fixed. ( this response I can agree with).
I feel your pain. Just hope your wood framing around you dinette and stove/microwave don’t crack like ours has. Seems like everyone here has same issues. We refuse to DIY at this point in time. Paid a lot of cash for something so new to be falling apart so soon. It’s under warranty and we want it fixed or they can bring me one that was built correctly. We are not in the business of building RVs so we should not be in the business to have to fix it our self. I would hate for one of these times we DIY and someone ends up getting hurt very bad. If it’s under warranty they should fix it and get it right the first time. After all their motto is “do the right thing” it’s time to step up. Best of luck Bhidalgo!

bhidalgo

Just to show how things began......after picking up the unit and putting the awning out the first time........
View attachment 295

The list of problems has been endless - as I noted above, they will connect with you, but it is still on you to deal with it and get things fixed. We like the unit and the layout, but they really need to do a better job of QC when building these. We waxed the unit for the first time a few weeks ago and the detail work at seams on the unit is not very good and sloppy in some cases. I am hoping in the next couple of months to finish all the repairs complete.
That's just sad. Looks like whoever put in the anchors for the attachment screws completely missed the wood framing OR did not have anchors long enough to go thru the Azdel and into framin. Will keep an eye out for this myself.

Barbara

1. Entrance door misaligned and unable to close properly (you advised semi-successfully repaired by dealer)
  2. Left front Living Room slide leaks when it rains
  3. Cap for Black Tank hose storage is broken off
  4. Wood framing around Kitchen Slide (microwave, stove) is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  5. Wood framing around Dinette Slide is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  6. In the living room there is an area on the floor where a “patch” was placed instead of making a proper repair This “patch” is becoming more and more
  7. Our cabinets and drawers (about 75% of them) do not stay aligned, therefore, they do not close properly
  8. The wraparound in the shower is peeling off the wall.
  9. The center console/cup holder/armrest that is built in between the two recliners broke immediately after pulling it out to use it. It just snapped right off from the middle of the recliners.
  10. Staples are coming out of the walls in the ½ bath
  11. Master bathroom -wrap around tile is peeling off the wall
  12. Floor is creaking
WOW. Sorry to hear this! Hopefully Alliance will come to your aid soon.

Barbara

Here are a few more:
Others:
And there are more......

It would be nice if Alliance would assign someone to quarterback all the fixes required.