• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance Paradigm 385FL delivery from Assembly Line after our walk thru where issues were promised they’d be fixed prior to delivery! That was a LIE!!

Barbara

1. Entrance door misaligned and unable to close properly (you advised semi-successfully repaired by dealer)
  2. Left front Living Room slide leaks when it rains
  3. Cap for Black Tank hose storage is broken off
  4. Wood framing around Kitchen Slide (microwave, stove) is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  5. Wood framing around Dinette Slide is cracked/split to a point that entire wooden structure needs to be redone
  6. In the living room there is an area on the floor where a “patch” was placed instead of making a proper repair This “patch” is becoming more and more
  7. Our cabinets and drawers (about 75% of them) do not stay aligned, therefore, they do not close properly
  8. The wraparound in the shower is peeling off the wall.
  9. The center console/cup holder/armrest that is built in between the two recliners broke immediately after pulling it out to use it. It just snapped right off from the middle of the recliners.
  10. Staples are coming out of the walls in the ½ bath
  11. Master bathroom -wrap around tile is peeling off the wall
  12. Floor is creaking
WOW. Sorry to hear this! Hopefully Alliance will come to your aid soon.

Barbara

Let's do this - everyone share your QC issues and maybe we can get Bill to address them.

Here are a few more:
Today will be working on the kitchen slide - nuts not tightened down correctly and slide is now out of center
Others:
Panel where inverter is was not fastened to wall and was dangling by the wires.
Screws in numerous windows were over torqued and stripped out - had to get larger screws and replace
Handrail at stairs fell off - not screwed into to any backer.
Dump valves either mislabeled or incorrectly wired to panel.
Glass falling out of cabinet fronts.
USB ports by the bed do not work.
Trim on one of the window screens - looks like someone decided the best way to install was with a hammer.
And there are more......

I have communicated with Bill on these - and he does respond. My issue is that these are only some of the issues we have had, and it's still on me to deal with getting them fixed. They seem to forget that we have to arrange to either get the unit into a dealer to or get a mobile unit to come out and look at things. Then get the parts ordered. Then get the mobile unit back out or unit back to the dealer.

Bill needs to "do the right thing" for us owners. telling us they will pay for the repairs in the easy cheap answer. It's our time and frustration that is not covered.
It would be nice if Alliance would assign someone to quarterback all the fixes required.

bhidalgo

Been waiting since May 13th - First trip to Dealer - to get front door fixed (hard to close and has opened 2x on the road) and fix oven (won't stay lit - a baffle kit supposedly fixes it). More smaller issues but these are the most urgent to us. Initially sent an email to Alliance and was told to get with a dealer. Did same. Small fixes but no resolutions for these two big issues. Dealer has had it for a total of 3 weeks since May 13th between 2 separate times we've brought it in for them to look at it. Dealer also got some kind of cr@p on my floor which has stained it and it's apparently no big deal either. Not happy at all with the quality of service we've had. 1-year warranty ends in September. May that is what is holding stuff up. Who knows. Mobile techs are extremely expensive which we do not have funds to pay. Hoping to get stuff fixed before warranty runs out and I have to start paying out of pocket...this was NOT what we expected when we bought this unit. Ok, rant over....Thanks.

Likin' Bikin'

Just pulled into site on first REAL trip w our 340RL ... and opened the door up to find the valance trim above dinette / recliner slide fell, screwing up the table on its way down. Trip to hdwe store for some drywall screws (kinda match?) to put trim back - not sure what table will need. Nothing off-road, just the usual highway conditions!

bhidalgo

Been waiting since May 13th - First trip to Dealer - to get front door fixed (hard to close and has opened 2x on the road) and fix oven (won't stay lit - a baffle kit supposedly fixes it). More smaller issues but these are the most urgent to us. Initially sent an email to Alliance and was told to get with a dealer. Did same. Small fixes but no resolutions for these two big issues. Dealer has had it for a total of 3 weeks since May 13th between 2 separate times we've brought it in for them to look at it. Dealer also got some kind of cr@p on my floor which has stained it and it's apparently no big deal either. Not happy at all with the quality of service we've had. 1-year warranty ends in September. May that is what is holding stuff up. Who knows. Mobile techs are extremely expensive which we do not have funds to pay. Hoping to get stuff fixed before warranty runs out and I have to start paying out of pocket...this was NOT what we expected when we bought this unit. Ok, rant over....Thanks.
UPDATE: 4 months later and I was told by Alliance this past Friday that the door was finally shipped to the dealer ( I have the tracking number for it). I had called them about an issue with our toilet which I ended up fixing 90% myself before I got the call back from their service tech. Great guy to work with! Sending me parts for other broken stuff which I am hoping to hear back soon on!
The dealer told me back in June that the stove baffle kit we needed had been received, and several other issues were warranty-approved and would be fixed when we finally bring the rig back for repairs after all the parts arrive. The repairing dealer is about 50 miles away so to bring it to them, leave it for god knows how long, then go back and get it is a hassle. But, since I have to use a dealer for the fixes we have no choice. Don't get me wrong we love the rig but I am going to find a way around all this neverending hassle of dealing with dealers to get things fixed. With over 30 years of Naval aircraft repair experience as well as manufacturing experience with a major U.S. aircraft manufacturer I can fix just about anything on the rig given the right parts. I am planning - very soon - to get certified as an RV Tech and Inspector through RVTA in Texas so I can fix my own stuff AND maybe be a reliable source for other owners to get repairs done as well. DIY is the way to go to get stuff fixed with these rigs. Thank god I learned how to use a hammer, saw, and screwdriver when I was growing up. Just my 2 cents...Bill

Last edited:

Steve Schempp

Good evening. We are very open with that information. I am one of the co-owners and VP of service for Alliance. I made contact with Jeff this evening and will be in further communication with him come Monday. I also provided him my cell phone which is 574-312-5215.
Hello Bill.

First, I have never had a VP of any RV company respond much less give their personal phone number. We have a 2023 310RL and just took it on its maiden voyage. It is also our sixth fifth wheel, the last two were a Bighorn and a Montana. Our dealer had ordered a replacement entry door when they first received the rig in September and will be following up to see where it is this week. Other than the door, our repair list is mostly minor cosmetic issues.

I would suggest that Alliance develop a owners' forum along the lines of the Montana forum, some of us refuse to use Facebook. It should be the owners whose voice is heard the loudest.

Anyway, we look forward to the 310 being our last fifth wheel and wish everyone the happiest Thanksgiving.

Steve