• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance Paradigm 385FL delivery from Assembly Line after our walk thru where issues were promised they’d be fixed prior to delivery! That was a LIE!!

bhidalgo

Been waiting since May 13th - First trip to Dealer - to get front door fixed (hard to close and has opened 2x on the road) and fix oven (won't stay lit - a baffle kit supposedly fixes it). More smaller issues but these are the most urgent to us. Initially sent an email to Alliance and was told to get with a dealer. Did same. Small fixes but no resolutions for these two big issues. Dealer has had it for a total of 3 weeks since May 13th between 2 separate times we've brought it in for them to look at it. Dealer also got some kind of cr@p on my floor which has stained it and it's apparently no big deal either. Not happy at all with the quality of service we've had. 1-year warranty ends in September. May that is what is holding stuff up. Who knows. Mobile techs are extremely expensive which we do not have funds to pay. Hoping to get stuff fixed before warranty runs out and I have to start paying out of pocket...this was NOT what we expected when we bought this unit. Ok, rant over....Thanks.

Likin' Bikin'

Just pulled into site on first REAL trip w our 340RL ... and opened the door up to find the valance trim above dinette / recliner slide fell, screwing up the table on its way down. Trip to hdwe store for some drywall screws (kinda match?) to put trim back - not sure what table will need. Nothing off-road, just the usual highway conditions!

bhidalgo

Been waiting since May 13th - First trip to Dealer - to get front door fixed (hard to close and has opened 2x on the road) and fix oven (won't stay lit - a baffle kit supposedly fixes it). More smaller issues but these are the most urgent to us. Initially sent an email to Alliance and was told to get with a dealer. Did same. Small fixes but no resolutions for these two big issues. Dealer has had it for a total of 3 weeks since May 13th between 2 separate times we've brought it in for them to look at it. Dealer also got some kind of cr@p on my floor which has stained it and it's apparently no big deal either. Not happy at all with the quality of service we've had. 1-year warranty ends in September. May that is what is holding stuff up. Who knows. Mobile techs are extremely expensive which we do not have funds to pay. Hoping to get stuff fixed before warranty runs out and I have to start paying out of pocket...this was NOT what we expected when we bought this unit. Ok, rant over....Thanks.
UPDATE: 4 months later and I was told by Alliance this past Friday that the door was finally shipped to the dealer ( I have the tracking number for it). I had called them about an issue with our toilet which I ended up fixing 90% myself before I got the call back from their service tech. Great guy to work with! Sending me parts for other broken stuff which I am hoping to hear back soon on!
The dealer told me back in June that the stove baffle kit we needed had been received, and several other issues were warranty-approved and would be fixed when we finally bring the rig back for repairs after all the parts arrive. The repairing dealer is about 50 miles away so to bring it to them, leave it for god knows how long, then go back and get it is a hassle. But, since I have to use a dealer for the fixes we have no choice. Don't get me wrong we love the rig but I am going to find a way around all this neverending hassle of dealing with dealers to get things fixed. With over 30 years of Naval aircraft repair experience as well as manufacturing experience with a major U.S. aircraft manufacturer I can fix just about anything on the rig given the right parts. I am planning - very soon - to get certified as an RV Tech and Inspector through RVTA in Texas so I can fix my own stuff AND maybe be a reliable source for other owners to get repairs done as well. DIY is the way to go to get stuff fixed with these rigs. Thank god I learned how to use a hammer, saw, and screwdriver when I was growing up. Just my 2 cents...Bill

Last edited:
Good evening. We are very open with that information. I am one of the co-owners and VP of service for Alliance. I made contact with Jeff this evening and will be in further communication with him come Monday. I also provided him my cell phone which is 574-312-5215.
Hello Bill.

First, I have never had a VP of any RV company respond much less give their personal phone number. We have a 2023 310RL and just took it on its maiden voyage. It is also our sixth fifth wheel, the last two were a Bighorn and a Montana. Our dealer had ordered a replacement entry door when they first received the rig in September and will be following up to see where it is this week. Other than the door, our repair list is mostly minor cosmetic issues.

I would suggest that Alliance develop a owners' forum along the lines of the Montana forum, some of us refuse to use Facebook. It should be the owners whose voice is heard the loudest.

Anyway, we look forward to the 310 being our last fifth wheel and wish everyone the happiest Thanksgiving.

Steve

jimer

Wow. So glad I have read through these forum topics. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2023 Paradigm 390DS. After reading all the issues with things not attached right, serious warranty issues not getting fixed even after contacting a company VP I think I have changed my mind. Love the floor plan and was getting excited about going full time in this trailer. Sounds like nothing but nightmares. I doubt I can be convinced to buy an Alliance product.

J. Thomas

I found Alliance to be more responsive than any other RV company I have dealt with. If you think another brand will be a better choice, then I say "Good Luck with that".

J. Thomas

We had 3 leaking jacks on our unit. Also, the shower door base plate/track was installed backwards. We took it back to the dealership and they kept telling us they were waiting on Alliance to approve the repairs. I called and talked to the VP over customer service. He asked for my last 6 on the vin number. After checking their emails/files, he said they had never heard a thing from the dealer. He said he would handle it, or I could call the dealer myself. I chose to call the dealer and give them a piece of my mind. In about an hour, the VP called me back and said the dealer had just contacted them. They gave immediate approval and got parts sent out same day. Even told me the tracking number so I could bug the dealer about parts arrival. Dealer got right on it when parts arrived, which was very quickly.
Another time, I had a question about operating the leveling jack system. I called one of the customer service guys and left a voicemail on Sunday morning. By Sunday afternoon, the service guy called me back and explained what I needed to know. I was impressed to hear back on Sunday afternoon.
I had a question about winterizing as it was supposed to freeze. Called customer service and a gentleman went over the whole process with me while I was out there completing the task.
I am just impressed with every contact I have had with them.
Jeff