• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Alliance 36v11 or Fuzion 373

Eggs1959

Hello all,

We are looking to upgrade our current 2019 Fuzion 369 to a model with 1.5 baths.
Narrowed it down to valor 36v11 or another Fuzion, model 373.
So to any 36v11 owners what do you love about the model pros and cons. Any problems we should be aware off?
TIA for any feedback to help with our decision.

Harley

We just bought a 36v11 w/upgraded solar although we love the rv,quality control is lacking,shower door broke before we got home,fuel tank level wires were switch ed d around,handle broke off recliner generator runs out off fuel w/two segments showing,drawer screws falling out in bedroom....there are more little things,I wouldn't buy it again,we were cash buyers or I would stop payment....just saying,sorry can't comment on keystone

Focker

I had a few issues with my 36v11 but all were fixed in one trip to the service center where is stayed for about a week. I have a neighbor 8 doors away from me with a Fusion with many problems however I think it is like roulette when buying any brand on the chances of having a good or bad build. In my case, I love my Valor and would buy again.

dhcolesj

Covid builds are just bad for everyone (cars, rvs, trucks, bikes, etc). So far everything works in my Valor, but I think the dealer went over it with a fine tooth comb before I ever saw it. I have a 40v13