• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

6 Point Newbie Questions...

Andrew

Hello all,

Picked up our new 340RL last Thursday. We had the trailer delivered to us by a transport driver (still waiting on new truck). After unhitching, we hit Auto Level and the off door side of the camper just kept going up. To the point I thought for sure it was going to flip the unit on its side! Standing in the freezing rain, we managed to get it pretty level. Today is the first day that it's been decent enough to get outside and fiddle with it. SO... while outside today, I noticed that the middle off-door side jack is not touching the ground. How do I correct this? I've google'tubed and searched for documentation, but don't really have a good feeling about punching any more buttons after the auto-level-fiasco. The unit is VERY bouncy.

Thank you!!

Andrew

Updating this post in the case that some other unfortunate soul happens to have the same issue.

So after a couple weeks of researching, testing, and failing, I finally gave up. As the unit is stationary at this time, I called a mobile tech to come out and help determine if I was just a dummy or if there was something wrong with the leveling system. Turns out that the solenoids for the 4 rear jacks were wired backwards at the factory. So the unit was sending signals to the low (Door) side, but the high (Off Door) side was extending.