• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

32RLS shakedown cruise

TJJ

We just got back from our first trip with our new camper.We moochdocked in a relative’s yard and had 30 amp service to at least power one AC.It really struggled to keep the camper at 75 degrees.I’m sure if we were able to use both it would have been fine.We had some other minor issues.One strut on the baggage door drivers side popped out of the ball joint.It is damaged now and will not stay in.Also both doors will not stay latched in transit,it’s seems they are not square in the openings.We also will need a 12 volt cig style receptacle in the bedroom for a CPAP as there are just USB and AC there.(we dry camp).I will also need to do the range vent to outside as mentioned in other posts.All in all we are pleased with the camper and am sure our dealership will address the issues.Happy Trails!

JWalker

We stayed at our first 30amp campground yesterday since we picked up our Avenue. We were able to run both aACs on 30amps. Not much of anything else. But it did work.
We just got back from our first trip with our new camper.We moochdocked in a relative’s yard and had 30 amp service to at least power one AC.It really struggled to keep the camper at 75 degrees.I’m sure if we were able to use both it would have been fine.We had some other minor issues.One strut on the baggage door drivers side popped out of the ball joint.It is damaged now and will not stay in.Also both doors will not stay latched in transit,it’s seems they are not square in the openings.We also will need a 12 volt cig style receptacle in the bedroom for a CPAP as there are just USB and AC there.(we dry camp).I will also need to do the range vent to outside as mentioned in other posts.All in all we are pleased with the camper and am sure our dealership will address the issues.Happy Trails!