• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

32RLS camping trip experience

TJJ

Just returned from our probably last trip for the year up here in northern MN as the temps are falling fast.The furnace quit on the second night and we woke up to a very cold camper.I checked everything I could but no joy.We were boondocking so could not use the fireplace.It was a good thing we had a lot of firewood to warm up with!When we got home I plugged in to my electric and the fridge will not change over now to AC operation.It is going back to the shop to repair some other issues so will be adding these to the list.I am not on this forum to bash Alliance but I guess I am.We just retired and are looking to head south next winter but are having second thoughts now with this rig.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Congrats on your first completed season using your Alliance RV. Sorry to hear you have a couple of issues this last time out. Your service shop should be able to get these final issues sorted for you. Let us know how you make out on it.

dhcolesj

Don't get discouraged, new rigs always have kinks to work out, but once you get the biggest ones, they tend to settle down into things not much different than your house. My last new rig had to go back to the shop 4 times (3 for the same thing 'cause Camping World, and that's all I'll say about that). But, after I fixed the issue CW apparently couldn't (leaking storage bay door) it was solid the remaining time we owned it. The first year is usually the worst. hehe.