• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

310 RL 40# Propane Tank

HelotesAg

They're definitely heavy. Our primary use of the trailer is for tailgating and we spend an entire weekend dry camping in a parking lot in College Station, Texas for the football games - and need LOTS of propane to keep the gen going all weekend. I carry 3 40's and the 2 30's that came with it up there with me each weekend. The good news is that I probably won't need as much propane now that we're in October and things are cooling off a little bit!

DWKX31

Just got my 340rl and it looks good. Only thing is there is a recall on the exterior gas connection. Have wait on new parts.

Whitewolf

Just got my 340rl and it looks good. Only thing is there is a recall on the exterior gas connection. Have wait on new parts.
I think pretty much everyone in the industry got that recall. You can spray some soapy water on it and look for bubbles. I didn't have any bubbles or gas smell so I used our outside connection many times this summer.

Whitewolf

These are pretty common connections. And they don't cost much. You can probably pick one up at your local hardware. Just be sure to use the yellow(I think) tape for gas connections and not the white that is used for plumbing.

Personally, I wouldn't wait for the recall to come thru. I've been waiting since May. The real was huge and affected many manufacturers.