• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

30rls suggested changes

Guidotheguide

Hey folks, looked at a 30rls this weekend and we liked it a lot, with a few exceptions. We noticed a couple of things that you might want to consider looking at.

The mirror in the bathroom is not a cabinet, it's just a mirror. A cabinet would help a lot, especially for us older folks who pack a mobile pharmacy for our various ailments.

The storage under the bathroom sink is pretty much non-existent. I'm not sure what can be done, but it would really be nice to have usable space under there.

The toilet space is really tight and limits movement, and the toilet paper roll placement.

The valance at the top of the windows is nice; however, it would be a nice addition to also have them on each side of the windows, vertically, to block out more light and discourage window peepers.

A vertical headboard would be nice, if it works within the space limitations.

On this unit, the bottom of the Norcold freezer was gone; you could look straight through to the floor. I assume this is a Norcold issue.

The padding on the kitchen chairs and bench are a bit thin, especially if you have no butt, and weigh more than you should; (aka, fat.)

The flooring on the edge of the interior that slides out, and doesn't have the toe stubber, is curling up, so you can trip on it, and it's not a good look.

The pass through storage is awfully skinny compared to a Grand Design. I assume it's because of the way you have the bedroom designed.

A question. The steps that just raise up and are in the doorway, do they have any issues of banging against the door when going down the road?

NOW, the good stuff. I love the use of cabinet and storage space.

The bedside tables are the perfect size.

Construction seemed really solid.

Love the use of the same colored wiring throughout the trailer, and the junction box in the pass through.

Metal faucets.

Great storage under the kitchen sink.

Refrigerator looks nice , other than the missing bottom.

The top step of the ladder is deep, so you have a more secure foot placement when coming out of the door.

The reviews of your customer service are almost too good to be true, compared to what I've read about other manufacturers; no names, but you know who you are.

The one piece PVC roof.

The Azdale sides.

Whew, that's a lot, and there's more, but I hear the boss calling.

Thanks for indulging me,

John (aka, Guido The Guide)