• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Florida Rally

Added to Calendar: 03/02/23, 03/03/23, 03/04/23, 03/05/23

Trish Ream

Alliance related Facebook Admin

279395327_10225245823046415_7937361288318013133_n.jpg

VENUE REGISTRATION

Mention "Southern Ally 2023" when booking site! DO NOT BOOK ONLINE ON VENUE SITE - CALL 863-455-7335

RALLY REGISTRATION
Follow this link

RALLY DISCUSSION
Discuss here on the forum via Reply to this thread
Discuss on Facebook event page -
link

Event Type
Rally
Event Name
2023 Southern Rally Ally
Start Date
Mar 2, 2023
End Date
Mar 5, 2023
Venue Name
Camp Margaritaville Auburndale
Venue Website
https://www.margaritavilleresorts.com/camp-margaritaville-rv-resort-auburndale/resort
Venue Phone Number
863-455-7335
Venue Street Address
361 Denton Avenue
Venue City
Auburndale
Venue State / Province
Florida
Venue Zip Code
Number of Sites Held
Site Cost per Night
$108 - $139
Event Fee
YES - AMOUNT IS TBD
Event Host Name
Trish Ream
Message Event Host
https://www.southernallyrally.com/contact
Agenda
RALLY REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.southernallyrally.com/event-details/southern-ally-rally-registration-1
Last edited by a moderator:

bhidalgo

Done! Registration was easy. Margaritaville does not have Rally info for RV reservations YET. But I was able to get Military discount in lieu of Rally group rate.

Shelly S

Also, Done! I was going to call Margaritaville in the morning. I hope they have the info now. I am not military however, I would like to say to all of the members in the forum who have served THANK YOU for your service!
I called today and mentioned the rally it was 119 for premium pull through. Nice discount!

bhidalgo

Also, Done! I was going to call Margaritaville in the morning. I hope they have the info now. I am not military however, I would like to say to all of the members in the forum who have served THANK YOU for your service!
UPDATE - I called Margaritaville back to check on things and they had to redo our reservation from scratch. They had us with a military rate but that was it. NOW we're part of the Rally AND got a good Rally deal on a pull-thru site.

Trent Mills

We will not be there but one thing that got dropped at the national rally was the "Owner's Show and Tell". There was supposed to be a sign up sheet you could use to highlight mods you had done on your unit that you were willing to show other people during a particular day of the rally.
If you implement this, you may want them to fill the sheet out when they sign in and have a map of the facilities to mark where they are.
The Texas rally was small enough where you could just walk around and ask question. I saw some really neat modifications there by just stumbling on someone setting up or opening a bay hatch. It would have been nice though, if the owners were open to discussing, to tie the mod to the owner and see.
Just a thought.

CornCrib

We will not be there but one thing that got dropped at the national rally was the "Owner's Show and Tell". There was supposed to be a sign up sheet you could use to highlight mods you had done on your unit that you were willing to show other people during a particular day of the rally.
If you implement this, you may want them to fill the sheet out when they sign in and have a map of the facilities to mark where they are.
The Texas rally was small enough where you could just walk around and ask question. I saw some really neat modifications there by just stumbling on someone setting up or opening a bay hatch. It would have been nice though, if the owners were open to discussing, to tie the mod to the owner and see.
Just a thought.
I'd like that ... and would be a presenter and consumer.